Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Sculpture

Name of Model: LEGO Turkeys!
Created by: Kevin Whitney (anybody have a link to his other creations?)
Found at: http://www.lugnet.com/pause/originals/whitney/whitney.htm
Details:
Here's a turkey. We all knew there'd be a turkey sometime this week. This cute little turkey would work well as a centerpiece, and only uses common colors and parts. If you can't figure out how to do the eyes - they're 1x2 Technic bricks with 1x1 plates stuck in the middle (yes - you really can stick other bricks and plates directly into the side of Technic bricks and beams).

Apologies for the lack of posts this week - I unexpected had more "real work" to do then I expected. Regular posts will be back starting next week, but I might try to get a few more posts in this week as well. I hope all of my readers have a happy Thanksgiving and a bargain-filled Black Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is a cool turkey! I love thanksgiving, it always brings out the best in everyone. Because they're full! Happy Thanksgiving to you & your blog readers! I love black friday. I did some research, and have all of my shopping preplanned to maximize savings! You would be surprised what kind of deals are out there, if you search for them.

Custom Black Friday Sales Search