Monday, May 26, 2008

Robotics Monday: NXT Book Resource

Website: http://www.booksnbots.com/I know, I know, I'm slacking on Robotics Monday again. This is just as worth-the-time though as the robot of the week usually is, and it's a good resource to use when deciding which books to buy on the topic of building robots. Also, most of these books do include at least one set of instructions for building a robot, so in theory, they could all count as a "model of the day" (OK, fine, I'm stretching it). The site includes a thorough listing of all NXT-based books and includes very brief descriptions of each book as well. Even Japanese-language texts are included! It looks like the website will be updated regularly to include new titles (in fact, an upcoming FIRST LEGO League title is already mentioned there). I, for one, had no idea just how many books were in this genre - I have some catching up to do!

No comments: