Thursday, October 20, 2011

New Contributor

Hey, this is Lego Obsessionist! I will be helping contribute to FLOMD from now on. Dan has made a fantastic blog, in fact, it was one of the first ones I started reading when I discovered the online Lego community, and I learned alot from it. I hope I can continue this awesomeness and give you readers more posts to enjoy and alleviate the recent lack of posts.

I'm a TFOL and and have been Bionicle fan from the start. My creations, which you can see here on MOCpages, are mostly Bionicle-based, although I enjoy system building as well. I realize that many builders think of Bionicle and the recent Hero Factory as being inferior in general to System or even Technic, and I hope I can show you how untrue that is through featuring innovative Bionicle MOCs. Of course, I am not limited to Bionicle, I will try to represent all themes or combinations thereof when a fascinating MOC catches my eye.

I hope you enjoy my posts, and continue to read this great blog!

No comments: