Thursday, September 4, 2008

LAML August Wrap-Up

The previously mentioned LAML live event can now be downloaded in a condensed (but still quite chaotic) podcast form. Nannan of Brothers Brick fame also is on there to discuss LEGO related news. I'd like to apologize to the panel at BrickFair, though - if I had realized that there were time concerns, I certainly would have asked James to let you guys talk first! If anybody has a complete list of people on the BrickFair panel, let me know - I'd be happy to plug their work here. I didn't have a chance to look up all of them, but the ones I've come across before are all excellent builders.

LAML's August builder interviews project has been concluded as well. CD's with all 28 interviews are now available for $12 (US dollars). Of course, you can still listen to the individual episodes on the LAML website ( http://radio.laml.org/ ) too - but James doesn't run any ads on his site, so he's volunteered a very large amount of time to run LAML.

As per my recent post on this blog's new format, that's it for the week - Have a great weekend and I'll see you on Monday! If I add anything else to that list of BrickFair photo galleries, I'll put it on top as a new post so that it shows up as unread in feed readers.

No comments: