Sunday, August 24, 2008

HKLUG's Winners of LEGO® Hong Kong's Scene Building Contest 2008

Name of Model: Scene Building Contest 2008
Created by: HKLUG
Found at: http://www.hklug.hk/blog/?p=32
Details: I was afraid I wouldn't find a good gallery to share for today, but Hong Kong's LEGO Users Group (of recent Olympics fame) came to the rescue with a list of galleries from their winners in Scene Building Contest 2008. The famous scenes rendered here include Murray House (a Victorian-era building in Stanley in Hong Kong), Disney's Magic Kingdom (a theme park in Walt Disney World), the Hong Kong Cultural Center (in Hong Kong), and Times Square (the one in Hong Kong :) ).

Side note: Am I forgetting a tag here? I thought I had one to reflect that some models are based on life-size buildings...

No comments: