Wednesday, August 26, 2009

BrickFair Photos Coming In

Continuing our coverage of BrickFair, here are some links to various photo galleries from the event:

Finally, there is a flickr pool for photographs from BrickFair - we've already covered most of this year's here, but the pool is used from one year to the next as a central place for gathering photos on flickr.

Personally, I had a great time and it was a thrill to meet so many other LEGO fans there - including many I had previously only been aware of via the Internet. We still have some extra tiles to give away (they may turn up at smaller shows later on). There were some issues on my end where uploading photos was concerned - I'm sorry about the delay and also sorry that I didn't get many photos where the builders' credits were visible (we had been focused on set-up photos and crowd shots and my camera was out-of-commission by the time I could get up close to most of the displays).

We're hoping to do this again next year, and be bigger and crazier! The downside of planning to show up as bloggers relatively close to the event was that we didn't have a chance to offer a roundtable, panel or meet-up of any kind - we will be planning far enough in advance next year to be properly prepared.

I'm going to go ahead and post this now - keep checking back, though, we will be adding more links.

Photo credit for the image of the banner goes to Sarah-Mitt

No comments: