Monday, March 16, 2009

Robotics Monday: Sudoku Solver

Name of Model: SudokuKiller
Created by: frummels
Found at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReRSCSrtr58
Details:
A webcam. A LEGO robot. A Sudoku-solving algorithm. That's really all I know is here - I'm still trying to figure out the details as to how the programming works. The NXT-to-Power Functions construction techniques in the robot are something I've mentioned on here a few times recently, but in terms of raw programming might, this 'bot is a bit more advanced than some of the others I've featured. I, for one, can't wait to hear more about how this was done - what programming language, what webcam, what algorithm, etc were used.
Oops - looks like something went wrong with the scheduled post publishing today - believe it or not, this post was ready last night...

No comments: