Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Current Plan

For those of you who've e-mailed in links to models lately - I have been getting your e-mails and I'm trying to write up some models in advance right now. My internet access remains choppy (the laptop with the failing WiFi card is currently out in the shop and might not be back until mid-October), but I am doing some updates here with Scheduled Post Publishing. Whether I'm ready or not, some posts will be up here on October 1st, and I'm hoping to have updates appear regularly according to the new format I suggested after that date.

I will try to respond to more of the e-mails as soon as I can, but that's what's going on with this blog for now.

Also, don't forget that I'm always looking for seasonal models - I do try to keep things kid-friendly and uncontroversial here, but if you have any Halloween-themed models, or apolitical Election Day creations, feel free to send them in. If you have something that celebrates an upcoming holiday or anniversary that I don't know about, feel free to fill me in and send those models too!

I will also try to get some info on here about upcoming events as well. I believe there are a few in early October that I haven't announced yet.

No comments: