Sunday, June 24, 2007

F-4 Phantom Plane

Name of Model: F-4 Phantom inspired MOC
Created by: drclark1
Found at: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=259492
Details:
This snazzy plane makes great use of some upside-down sections and hinges. The wings fold up, revealing weaponry (I believe it's weaponry - I should probably research the subjects of these models before posting them more often than I do) underneath the wings. The landing pad here is a great touch too - and of course, there's matching landing gear too. I love the way that large wheels were used as jets here. Does anyone know where those hollow gray parts on the front on either side of teh cockpit are from? I don't think I've ever seen those before.
This is Tuesday's model of the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those gray peices are from engine spoilers on lego technic race cars. I have two of them.