Tuesday, May 15, 2007

LEGO Remake of Classic Knot Puzzle

Name of Model: Wooden Knot
Created by: Maarten Steurbaut
Found at: http://users.skynet.be/maarten.steurbaut/Knot.htm
Details:
The webpage is clear and concise for this one, so here's a comment in the creator's own words:
"During October-November 2006 I designed some more LEGO-versions of existing interlocking puzzles in MLCad. I intended all these puzzles to be tan, but when I disassembled my Cube I discovered I had just about enough elements to create the easiest puzzle (the "Wooden Knot") in old brown. I don't have to wait until my order (lots of tan bricks, plates and tiles) comes in to make the first and smallest puzzle!
Remark: I only use bricks, plates and tiles to make all the pieces and there's no visible top or bottom of a brick/plate."

Don't forget to check out his building instructions so you can try this one out yourself!

No comments: