Wednesday, April 4, 2007

More Dragons

Name of Model: the-DRAKKHEN
Created by: Izzo
Found at: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=237558
Details:

As you may have noticed, there was no model of the day yesterday. Frankly, there are just too many awesome models in that photo pool! I'm still not done looking at all of them. I'm doing another bloated gallery of pictures today as well - maybe tomorrow I'll get back to posting a "daily dose".

I have previously mentioned one of Izzo's fantastic dragons. Now he has completed a series of several dragons, as if to tell a story. Not all the dragons are as good as that first one I mentioned, but they are all fairly impressive. If anyone knows the story or a link to page with it, send it our way and I'll add it to this post. In the mean time, the rest of the Dragon series is today's "modelS" of the day.

No comments: